Bonus offers: Was £2099
- Upgrade to Full Board for £119 pppnt
- Full Board Includes lunch at the all day dining and dinner at the resort restaurants.
- One voucher per day per guest will be offered which is valid for use in selected outlets on Crossroads Island.
- Full Board is based on food only and includes still and sparkling house water served at resort outlets.
- Children below 5.99 dine for free.
Other departures: Manchester - £1935, Edinburgh - £1615, Cardiff - £1565, Birmingham - £1915
The Hard Rock Hotel Maldives will boast 178 expansive guestrooms including family suites, beach villas and one and two-bedroom overwater villas. Inspired by local culture, tropical architecture will be infused with contemporary design features, alongside regionally-inspired authentic music memorabilia. Guests will be able to enjoy exclusive brand offerings and amenities including The Sound of Stay music program, offering complimentary use of Fender guitars and Crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service Rock Spa, a Rock Shop selling all brand merchandise, Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club and Teen Spirit Club. Guests can also treat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a Pool Bar and all-day dining, to a Beach Grill restaurant serving Latin / Mexican cuisine and in-villa dining experiences.
Restaurants & bars - 3, Roxity Kids Club, Hard Rock Cafe, Teen Spirit Club
Fitness center, Rock Spa, Rock Shop
- Flights from London Heathrow with Qatar Airways
- Airport taxes
- 7 nights accommodation in a Silver Sky Studio Room
- Return transfers by a speed boat
- Bed & Breakfast