Highlights: Marrakech - Agadir
Other departures: Manchester - £989, Gatwick - £995
Marrakech - Kech Boutique Hôtel & Spa 4*
Agadir - Kenzi Europa Hotel 4*
Day 1: Arrival - Marrakech
- Arrival at Marrakech airport.
- Meet and greet by your driver and transfer to your hotel.
- Check-in and overnight.
Day 2: Marrakech
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Departure for Marrakech.
- PM will be devoted to sightseeing in Marrakech, the second Oldest Imperial City and definitely the "Pearl of the South". Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, Marrakech sits in a lush oasis nestling at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. You will see the Koutoubia Mosque (exterior visit) and the magnificent Bahia Palace with its harem garden.
- Stroll through the lively old Medina with its local souks.
- End the stroll to the famous De Jmaa fna Square.
- Transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Marrakech
- Morning at leisure.
Day 4: Marrakech / Agadir
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Agadir.
- Arrival check in and overnight.
Day 5: Agadir (Morning tour)
- Start with Kasbah the oldest district of Agadir. An authentic fortress with winding streets the Casbah was built in 1572 by Moulay Abdallah al-Ghalib. Above the front door; today, the original inscription in Arabic and in Dutch reads: "Fear God and honour the King, Then Visit the Grand Mosque, it is a modernist style structure and one of the most unique among Morocco’s Mosques. Our Guides will be happy to capture your memory with your camera or video. Next visit the Argan Oil House where you will get information’s about a very rare oil, see how the Berber women produce what is known in Europe as a Berber Gold Liquid. Learn how they gather and dry the nuts, roast and grind the kernels and finally extract the pure oil. This is a truly Moroccan experience not to be missed.
- Then go to the Souk This largest market in the region. It has about 6,000 small shops. It is surrounded by walls and has several entrances. It is organized into different sectors: furniture, crafts, clothing, vegetables, meat, spices etc. It is possible to find little marvels, including all kinds of handicrafts and traditional decorations.
Day 6: Agadir
- Day at leisure.
Day 7: Agadir
- Day at leisure.
Day 8: Agadir / Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for return flight back home.
- Flights from London with TAP Air Portugal
- Airport taxes
- 7 nights accommodation at chosen hotels as per itinerary
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts
- Transfers from airport to hotel / Marrakech to Agadir / Marrakech to airport
- Sightseeing of Marrakech with English speaking guide with entrance fees to the monuments
- Sightseeing of Agadir
- Half Board during the Stay at Agadir
- As per Itinerary