- Taj Mahal will be closed on Fridays
- No Elephant ride during Navratri Festival
Highlights: Delhi - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mumbai
Alternate travel dates: 1 Sept 18 - 30 Sept 18
Delhi - Taj Mahal Hotel 5*
Gwalior - Usha Kiran Palace 5*
Agra - The Gateway Hotel 5* (Winter) and Radisson Blu Hotel Agra Taj East Gate 5* (Summer)
Jaipur - Taj Jai Mahal Palace 5*
Jodhpur - Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal 5*
Udaipur - Taj Lake Palace 5*
Mumbai - The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel 5*
Day 1: Arrival - Delhi
- Upon your arrival in Delhi you will be met and transferred to
your hotel, for a 2 night stay.
Day 2: Delhi
- Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Explore the Qutab Complex - Qutab Minar, Iron Pillar, Mughal citadel named Lal Qila (Red Fort) and Lutyens Delhi with its tree lined boulevards leading to the British Viceroy’s Palace (Rashtrapati Bhawan - now the official residence of the President of India), the Secretariat, India Gate and Parliament House.
- Also, visit the grand Jama Masjid and Humayan’s Tomb.
Day 3 - 4: Delhi to Gwalior by train
- Transfer to New Delhi station to board Shatabdi Express to Gwalior. Steeped in the splendour of an eventful past, the ancient city of Gwalior has made a successful transition into a vibrant and bustling modern Indian city.
- Stay 2 nights at the Usha Kiran Palace.
Day 5: Gwalior to Agra
- Transfer to Agra and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Stay 2 nights in Agra, at the Taj View Hotel.
Day 6: Agra
- Visit the Taj Mahal in the morning. This afternoon visit Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah.
Day 7: Agra to Jaipur
- Transfer to Jaipur, the famed ‘Pink City’. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri - the imperial ruins of the dream capital city of the Great Mughal Emperor - Akbar.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- Stay 2 nights in Jaipur.
Day 8: Jaipur
- Morning excursion to Amber - capital of the old state of Dhundhar, located on the rugged hills surrounding Jaipur.
- Ride the elephants up the hill and admire the wealth of Amber’s association with the Mughals. In the afternoon visit the City Palace, Jantar Mantar (the Royal Observatory) and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).
Day 9: Jaipur to Jodhpur
- This morning transfer to the fortress city of Jodhpur and check in at your hotel.
- Overnight stay.
Day 10: Jodhpur
- Morning city sight-seeing tour including the majestic Meharangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower. The afternoon is at leisure for independent activities.
- Overnight stay.
Day 11: Jodhpur to Udaipur
- Transfer to Udaipur (via Ranakpur), a kaleidoscope of fairytale palaces, lakes, temples, and narrow lanes. En route visit Ranakpur temples.
Day 12: Udaipur
- This morning enjoy a sight-seeing tour of the city including a visit to the City Palace, the Museum and the Royal Gardens - Saheliyon ki Badi. The afternoon is at leisure.
Day 13: Udaipur to Mumbai by air
- Transfer to the airport and fly to Mumbai for an overnight stay. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the delights of Mumbai.
Day 14: Mumbai
- Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Mumbai, including a visit to the Dhobi Ghats, the Malabar Hills and the Prince of Wales Museum.
- Afternoon at leisure and overnight stay.
Day 15: Depart - Mumbai
- Transfer to the airport to board your onward flight.
- Flights from London with Virgin Atlantic
- Airport taxes
- 14 nights accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by private air-conditioned car
- Services of local English speaking Guide as per the itinerary during city tour
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Cycle Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Train fare for the sector Delhi to Gwalior by executive air-conditioned Chair Car
- Bed & Breakfast