Highlights: Kovalam - Backwaters - Periyar - Munnar - Cochin - Bahrain
Kovalam - Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel & Spa 5*
Backwaters - Houseboat
Periyar - Cardamom County 4*
Munnar - Chandys Windy Woods 5*
Cochin - Radisson Blu 5*
Bahrain - Novotal Bahrain Al Dana Resort 4*
Day 0: London Heathrow to Bahrain
Bahrain to Trivandrum
Trivandrum to Kovalam by surface
- 08:15 Hrs: Arrive Trivandrum airport
- Upon arrival at Trivandrum airport drive to Kovalam truly captures the essence of Kerala in its offerings of breathtaking backwaters, lush landscapes, coconut palms, and pristine beaches.
- Upon arrival at Kovalam, check in at hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Kovalam
- Day at leisure and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Kovalam to Alleppey (Approx. 180 Kms, 4 Hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Alleppey boat jetty to embark Houseboat - The Kerala backwaters consist of a complex network of lagoons, lakes, and canals. These are best experienced while slowly punting down the labyrinth of canals in a traditional thatch-roofed houseboat, known as ‘kettuvallam’.
- Embark on your houseboat, a renovated cargo boat with either one or two bedrooms, kitchenette and all modern conveniences.
- A 3 member crew will cater for your comforts and meals. See life on the banks, lush green rice fields, and coconut groves with occasional temple or church as you cruise through the canals.
- Overnight on board.
Day 4: Alleppey to Periyar by surface (Approx. 145 Kms, 5 Hrs)
- After breakfast take a scenic drive through tea and spice plantations and blue hills and arrive at Periyar, check in at hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Periyar
- During the morning take a two-hour boat safari on the mist-shrouded lake, which offers excellent opportunities for spotting wildlife, especially herds of elephants.
- Afternoon visit the tea, cardamom, pepper and coffee plantations that surround the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 6: Periyar to Munnar by surface (Approx. 120 Kms, 4 Hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Munnar.
- Upon arrival at Munnar, check in at hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 7: Munnar
- After breakfast city tour of Munnar covering – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point – scenic place gets its name from the natural echo phenomenon. - Kundale Lake is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top station, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai offering a spectacular view, home of Nilgiry Thar (very rare mountain goat), considering the ecological faunal, floral, geomorphological and zoological significant & Tea Plantation.
Day 8:Munnar to Cochin by surface (Approx. 140 kms, 4 hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Cochin.
- Upon arrival at Cochin, check in at hotel.
Afternoon proceed for a city tour visiting the Dutch Palace (closed on Friday) – The place has a fine collection of mural paintings depicting the scenes from the Hindu Epics Mahabharata & Ramayana. Jewish Synagogue (closed on Friday afternoon and Saturday) – the oldest synagogue in the world is magnificently decorated by Chinese tiles and Belgian chandeliers, was built in 1568. St. Francis Church is the oldest church built by Europeans in India & huge, elegant Chinese fishing nets that line the tip of Fort Cochin.
- Evening attend Kathakali dance show – a popular art form of Kerala has been referred to as 'the first theatre of imagination' of the world owing to its elaborate costumes, ornaments and facial make-up.
Day 9: Cochin to Bahrain
- Transfer from Hotel to Cochin airport in time to board flight for Bahrain.
- 06:40 Hrs: Arrive Bahrain airport.
- Upon arrival at Bahrain airport transfer to Hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure and Overnight stay stay.
Day 10: Bahrain
- Full day city tour of Bahrain.
Day 11: Bahrain
- Day at leisure and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 12: Bahrain to London Heathrow
- Transfer from hotel to Bahrain airport in time to board flight for London Heathrow.
- Flights from London with Gulf Air
- Airport taxes
- 7 nights accommodation in Kerala(India) on Bed & Breakfast basis
- 1 night accommodation on Full board at Houseboat(India)
- 3 nights accommodation in Bahrain in a Standard Room on Buffet Breakfast basis
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursion as mentioned in itinerary by air-conditioned car
- Services of local English speaking guide as per the itinerary during city tour
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per the itinerary
- Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Boat ride at Lake Periyar
- Return airport transfers in Bahrain
- Bahrain City Tour
- As per Itinerary