Highlights: Delhi - Narendra Nagar
Delhi - The Claridges 5*
Narendra Nagar - Ananda In the Himalayas 5*
Day 0: London Heathrow to Delhi
Day 1: Delhi
- 09:45 Hrs: Arrive Delhi airport.
- Upon arrival at Delhi airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Delhi to Haridwar by train Shatabadi express: 06:45 - 11:22 hrs
Haridwar to Narendra Nagar by surface
- Transfer from hotel to New Delhi railway station in time to board your train for Haridwar. Local snacks, tea or coffee will be served on board
Upon arrival at Haridwar drive to Narendra Nagar to check in at Ananda in the Himalayas is a luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas in India, the birthplace of the ancient arts of Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation.
Set among 100 acres of virgin forest, Ananda is built around the majestic palace estate of the Maharaja of Tehri- Garhwal offering breathtaking views of the Himalayan Mountains, the valley of the holy town of Rishikesh and the river Ganga.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2 - 9: Narendra Nagar
- 7 day Ananda Ayurvedic Santvanam Program for detoxifying, de-stressing and revitalizing.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Narendra Nagar to Haridwar by surface
Haridwar to Delhi by train Shatabadi express: 18:15 - 22:45 hrs
- After breakfast drive to Rishikesh lies in the foothills of the Himalayas of the Garhwal region. It is the gateway to the upper Garhwal region and the starting point for the Char Dham Pilgrimage.
It is also known as the “Place of Sagas” is a spiritual town situated 24 kms upstream from Haridwar, at the confluence of the Chandrabhanga and Ganga and surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides. The whole place is considered to be sacred and it is believed that meditation at this place leads to attainment of salvation.
Upon arrival at Rishikesh visit Bharat Mandir – It is the oldest temple in Rishikesh. The image installed here has a distinctly Himalayan cast of features. Through the temple is dedicated to Lord Mahavishnu, it holds a number of image normally associated with the worship of Lord Shiva.
Triveni Ghat – The Ghat is an interesting place to be at dawn, when people make offerings of milk to the river and feed the surprisingly large fish.
Kailash Niketan Temple – This is the main temple at Lakshman Jhula.
Lakshman Jhula – The suspension bridge Lakshman Jhula was built in 1929 to replace a rope bridge. This is where Rama’s brother Lakshmana is said to have crossed the river on a jute rope. Shivananda Ashram (The Divine Life Society) – Founded by Swami Shivanand, is a well-known ashram and the society has breaches in many countries.
- Later drive to Haridwar Gateway to God, with 'Hari' meaning god and 'dwar' meaning gate. Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. According to Hindu mythology, Haridwar is one among the four sites where drops of the elixir of immortality Amrita accidentally spilled over from the pitcher (or Kumbha), in which it was being carried away by the celestial bird Garuda, the vehicle of Vishnu after Samudra manthan.
- Upon arrival visit Har ki pauri.
- Transfer to Haridwar railway station in time to board train for Delhi. - Local snacks, tea or coffee will be served on board.
- 22:45 hrs: Arrive New Delhi railway station
- Upon arrival at New Delhi railway station you will be transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay
Day 10: Delhi to London Heathrow
- Transfer from hotel to Delhi airport in time to board your flight for London Heathrow
Treatments for the 7 night stay:
1. Abhyanga - 55 min/session - 2 sessions
2. Choornaswedana - 55 min/session - 2 sessions
3. Udwarthana - 45 min/session 2 sessions
4. Shirodhara - 55 min/session - 1 session
5. Pizhichil - 75 min/session - 1 session
6. Kati Vasti - 30 min/session - 1 session
7. Mukh Lepa Facial - 55 min/session - 1 session
8. Detoxifying Ayurvedic Experiences - 30 min/session - 3 sessions
9. Ayurvedic Lifestyle Recommendation - 30 min/session - 1 session
10. Personalised yoga session (per room) - 60 min/session - 2 sessions
11. Pranayama (per room) - 30 min/session - 2 sessions
12. Yoga Nidra (per room) - 45 - 1 session
- Flights from London with Jet Airways
- Airports taxes
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast at Delhi
- 7 nights accommodation on Full board basis at Ananda in Himalayas
- All transfer, sightseeing & excursion by private air-conditioned car
- Services of local English speaking guide as per the itinerary during city tour
- Train fare for the sector Delhi/Haridwar/Delhi by air-conditioned chair car
- As per Itinerary