Other Departures: Manchester - £2279
1. Tribune K - Most global overview: Port area, tabac, pool turns, chicane
2. Tribune L - Port area, pool turns
Walk along the famous Promenade des Anglais of the French Riviera near the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice. The hotel is just steps from the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean Sea with its own private beach, Régence Plage. The beach is accommodated with umbrellas, cushioned lounge chairs and towels. If relaxing on the sands is not for you, check out the swimming pool on the wonderful panoramic terrace. The 150 m² pool offers the most beautiful view of the Promenade des Anglais.
Step outside this Nice hotel and enjoy direct access to the beautiful beaches of the French Riviera. The hotel is also conveniently close to transportation hubs, adjacent to a taxi rank and bus station and is situated only four kilometers from the airport and five kilometers from the train station.
Bar/lounge, Private beach, Poolside bar, Restaurant, Outdoor seasonal pool
Sauna, Turkish bath/Hammam, Fitness facilities
Free WiFi, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Babysitting or childcare
- Flights from London Gatwick with British Airways
- Airport taxes
- 3 nights accommodation in a Standard Double Room
- Tickets to Monaco Grand Prix 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Room Only