Highlights: Seattle - Vancouver - Kamloops - Banff
Other departures: Manchester - £2949, Birmingham - £2999, Bristol - £2999, Norwich - £2999, Newcastle - £2999, Edinburgh - £3099, Glasgow - £3099
GoldLeaf Service: 1 Sept 18 - 24 Sept 18 - £3769
Other departures: Manchester - £3819, Birmingham - £3869, Bristol - £3869, Norwich - £3869, Newcastle - £3869, Edinburgh - £3969, Glasgow - £3969
Enjoy our newest route, Coastal Passage, combined with our most popular trip through the Canadian Rockies. A perfect blend of seaside cities and majestic mountain towns!
Day 1: Tour Start - Seattle
Arrive in Seattle and spend time exploring Seattle’s waterfront, Chinatown, Pioneer Square, the sights of Pike Place Market, and/or the Space Needle at leisure. Overnight in Seattle.
Day 2: Seattle - Vancouver
A motorcoach will transfer you to King Street Station for the first leg of your Rocky Mountaineer journey. After boarding, enjoy dinner onboard as you travel past the Chittenden Locks linking Puget Sound to Lakes Union and Washington. Highlights include the fishing fleet (and Boeing jets) of Everett, the fields at the foot of the Cascade Mountains near Mount Vernon, sunset views of Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands beyond and, after crossing the Canadian border, the community of White Rock as the train hugs the Pacific Coast and travels into Vancouver. On arrival in Vancouver, a motorcoach will transfer you to your hotel.
Day 3: Free Day in Vancouver
Take full advantage of a free day at leisure in Vancouver, and check out Vancouver’s must-see attractions like the Vancouver Aquarium (admission not included), Stanley Park, or Granville Island, explore the city’s museums, art galleries, gardens, and varied neighbourhoods, or take a day trip to discover the nearby resort town of Whistler or British Columbia’s charming capital on Vancouver Island, Victoria. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 4: Vancouver to Kamloops
Travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops. You will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC Interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 5: Kamloops to Banff
Your journey continues eastwards to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Once again you will see a spectacular array of scenery as you travel across ranchlands, along rocky lakeshores, over high mountain passes and through the remarkable tunnels that form part of the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies. Today’s highlights include Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven, the climb over Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels and, of course, the glaciers and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies. Your rail journey ends this evening in the resort town of Banff. Overnight in Banff.
Day 6: Tour End - Banff
Your vacation ends upon checkout from your Banff hotel.
The 2018 Stay & Play Promotional Credit can be used towards (add on Guide attached):
· Adding other Rocky Mountaineer routes
· Coastal Passage packages of 9 days or longer
· Extra accommodation nights in Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria or Calgary
· Additional activities and tours
· Meal plans and meals
· Extension days on a car rental Rail & Drive package
· Adding a car rental to a qualifying package
· Offsetting the cost of the single pricing (any remaining credit to be applied towards previously stated credit options)
· Adding an Alaska Cruise to your qualifying package*
*RM Rail & Cruise packages are applicable with the total package duration being the qualifier for the offer, not just the number of non-cruise land nights.
· Upgrading GoldLeaf Service accommodation to a higher accommodation category, including GoldLeaf Deluxe Service, only if available at the time of booking.
Please note that only the following credit options are bookable online:
· Extra accommodation nights in Seattle, Vancouver and Calgary (an extra night in Victoria is NOT bookable online)
· Additional activities and tours
· Meal plans and meals
For any other options, please contact our Wholesale Team on 00 800-2008-0900 Press Option # 2 or by email: email@example.com
The 2018 Stay & Play Promotion terms and conditions:
· Credit must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retrospectively added.
. Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified, withdrawn or amended without prior notice.
. Applicable to new bookings only on selected dates – please refer to the attached 2018 Stay & Play promotional availability spreadsheet for the applicable package start dates.
. Applicable to single, double, triple, or quad package tour prices.
. Not applicable to child prices.
. Not applicable to 2 or 3-day rail only bookings.
. Not available to Group Tour Bookings.
. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
. Deposits required at the time of booking.
. US and other international guests – add-on credit values are expressed in CAD and will be converted to USD/GBP/AUD/EUR at the exchange rate used for the package tour booking.
. Qualifying packages can be purchased in any class of train travel or grade of accommodation.
. Credit must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retrospectively added.
. Credits can only be used towards buying additional services – cannot be used to upgrade rail service or accommodation of the core package.
. For qualifying Rail & Cruise packages, the Stay & Play credit can be applied towards the Rail & Cruise package cost.
. For single guest bookings, the Stay & Play credit can be used to offset the cost of the single pricing; any remaining credit can be used toward the previously stated credit options.
. Credit cannot be deferred to a later trip.
. Should the add-on arrangements total more than the total credits, the balance is payable by the guest.
. We regret it is not possible to change the offer in the event a subsequent offer better fits your itinerary.
. Offer has no cash value and is non-transferrable.
. Minimum add-on arrangement is $50 per guest.
· Amendment fee of $50 per booking will be charged if a guest decides to change the use of the Stay & Play credit after the booking has been confirmed.
· The GoldLeaf Service accommodation upgrade is not restricted by hotel destination or number of hotel nights.
- Flights from London with Scheduled Airlines
- Airport taxes
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- 3 day Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf Service
- Rail station transfers in Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops, and Banff
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Receive $254 CAD per couple in added value credit
- As per Itinerary