Highlights: Cape Town - Pretoria
Tour dates: 2 / 9 / 16 / 23 / 30 Apr 2018
Other departures: Glasgow - £4949 Edinburgh - £4045, Birmingham - £5025, Manchester - £5055, Bristol - £4965, Norwich - £5175, Southampton - £4999, Newcastle - £5125
Cape Town - Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House
Pretoria - Rovos Rail
- International flight to Cape Town.
Day 2 - 4:
- Days at leisure.
- Overnight at Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House (Deluxe Room - Double).
- Bed & Breakfast board basis.
- Transfer From Airport to Train station.
- Depart from Cape Town Station.
- Arrive Ashton for a wine tasting at Zandvliet Estate.
- 10:00 - Arrive in George.
- Transfer to Fancourt for tee off at 11:00.
- 18:30 - Disembark for dinner at Fancourt Estate.
- 07:30 - Tee off at Ernie Els Oubaai Golf Club.
- 13:00 - Transfer to Oudtshoorn. Enjoy lunch on board as the train travels the Outeniqua Mountains to Port Elizabeth.
- 07:30 - Tee off at Humewood Golf Course in Port Elizabeth.
- 13:00 - Transfer to Coerney to join train. Traverse the Fish River Valley through the Drakensberg Mountains.
- 14:00 - Travel the Drakensberg to Bloemfontein for a city tour.
- 17:30 - Travel the border of Lesotho's mountain kingdom and descend the escarpment via Bethlehem to Ladysmith.
- 07:00 - Traverse the Valley of a Thousand Hills to Lions River.
- 10:45 - Transfer to Durban Country Club for tee off at 12:00.
- 17:00 - Join train in Durban. Depart for Swaziland at 19:00.
- 15:00 - Game drive at Mkhaya Reserve in Swaziland.
- 18:00 - Travel north to Komatipoort, South Africa.
- 07:00 - Transfer to Leopard Creek for tee off at 07h30.
- 13:00 - Enjoy lunch as the train travels across the Drakensberg Mountains to Waterval Onder for the overnight stop.
- 07:00 - The train descends the escarpment to the farming and coal-mining areas of the Highveld.
- 15:00 - Arrive at journey's end at Rovos Rail Station, Pretoria.
- Flights from London with Ethiopian Airlines
- Airport taxes
- 8 nights accommodation in Rovos Rail in a Pullmans Suite - Double
- 3 nights accommodation in Cape Town in a Deluxe Room - Double
- Alcoholic and other beverages
- 24-hour full room service and limited laundry while on board the train
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide
- Golf activities: green fees, carts, halfway house and beverages
- As per Itinerary