Highlights: Pretoria - Cape Town
Other departures: Glasgow - £5229, Edinburgh - £5425, Birmingham - £5169, Manchester - £5205, Gatwick - £5155
Pretoria - Rovos Rail
Cape Town - Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House
- 10:00 - Depart Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria and traverse the Highveld to the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains.
- 08:00 - Tee off at Leopard Creek near Kruger with lunch.
- Board vehicles to rejoin train at Komatipoort and depart.
- 09:30 - Game drive in the Hluhluwe Reserve in Zululand.
- 13:00 - Lunch is served as the train travels south alongside the
St Lucia Wetland Park to Durban for the overnight stop.
- 08:00 - Tee off at Durban Country Club.
- After lunch, enjoy a one-hour scenic drive along the
Midlands Meander to join the train at Lions River.
- 16:00 - Traverse the Drakensberg via Bethlehem.
- 09;00 - Disembark for a city tour of Bloemfontein.
- 13:00 - Travel to Alicedale across the Drakensberg Mountains.
- 07:00 - One-hour transfer from Alicedale to Humewood Course.
- Enjoy a game and lunch before joining the train in Port Elizabeth.
- Experience the train being turned around at 14:15 then depart for Oudtshoorn via Willowmore.
- 09:00 - Arrive Oudtshoorn. Transfer to George along Montagu Pass
- 10:30 - Tee off at Fancourt followed by dinner at the estate.
- 07:00 - Transfer to Ernie Els Oubaai for tee off at 08h00.
- 13:00 - Depart George and travel along the Garden Route via the
Outeniqua Mountains to the coast for Riversdale.
Day 9 - 11:
- 11:00 - Two-hour tour of the KWV Brandy Distillery, Worcester.
- 17:00 - Arrive at Platform 23 at Cape Town Station.
- 3 Nights Queen Victoria Hotel & Manor House (Deluxe Room - Double)
- Bed & Breakfast.
- Onward Travel.
- Flights from London with Emirates
- Airport taxes
- 8 nights accommodation in Rovos Rail in a Pullmans Suite - Double
- 3 nights accommodation in Cape Town in a Deluxe Room - Double
- 24-hour full room service and limited laundry while on board the train
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide
- Alcoholic and other beverages
- Golf activities: green fees, carts, halfway house and beverages
- As per Itinerary